Today I'm bringing you guys the second instalment of my 3 mini Reviews - Catrice Make-Up Edition for you and sharing my thoughts on another 3 awesome Catrice goodies with you .
So lets get onto the 3 products for this week -
Catrice Jet Lash Speed Volume Mascara -
I'm a huge fan of volume mascaras, I love the way they make my eyelashes look. This Catrice one is no exception. It's a great volumising mascara, that makes your eyelashes look wispy and doll-like without getting clumpy and lumpy. Although the formula isn't waterproof, this does stay smudge-free on me, and that says a lot as I wipe my eyes a lot during the day.
Catrice Velvet Matt Smokey Eyes Pencil 020 Avokhaki-
This is such a great pencil to achieve a easy smokey eye . You can use the pencil part and lightly draw a line close to your lash line, and then smudge it out using the smudger on the other end. This really works for a quick and easy date night look as it isn't as intense as a black, but dark enough to achieve a flawless quick and easy smokey eye. The shimmer in the pencil isn't too intense, just enough to add a little something.
Catrice Made To Stay Inside Eye Khol Kajal - 010 Come Black and Stay
Fun fact, before Catrice send me this one, I actually bought the Catrice Made To Stay Inside Eye Highlighter pen, and been loving that ever since as it helps brighten up my eyes if I look or feel tired the day . This is the perfect pencil to use to line the waterline, as it doesn't budge and stays on the whole day. Perfection. I don't wear black in my waterline that often, as I hate the look when it fades , but this pencil have helped me venture out a little especially with a smokey eye. This pencil comes with a nifty little sharpener at the end too, so your guaranteed to always have a sharp pencil to line with.
*This product/s was send to me in exchange for my honest opinion*









0 Yorumlar