Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Marble Smoosh Nails

Hiya Dolls!

I've finally jumped on the marble nails bandwagon and I'm fully obsessed!   I saw a pictorial from Autumn (@justagirlandhernails) on Instagram and she made it look so easy that I had to have a try.  Check out her cute nail designs in her Etsy shop here.

It uses the 'smoosh' technique using a rubber stamper, Sammy from The Nailasaurus has an awesome video tutorial on how to do it here.  


I put on a base coat of  OPI Infinite Shine You're Blushing Again on my nails.  On a glass surface, I put a layer of You're Blushing Again and a few dots of OPI Infinite Shine Non-Stop White and Go to Grayt Lengths.  I took a toothpick and dragged the polish around horizontally and then picked up the design with a clear stamper and stamped it onto my nails.  I topped it off with my fave top coat, NYC Grand Central Station.


Have you guys tried this technique before?  Prepare yourselves for a few different color combo's from me!  I'm obsessed!

Have a great day lovelies!

Anne xo


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar