Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Apricot Ice-cream

I thought it might be tasty to make ice cream using French Apricot Conserve, recipe here, to try out my new ice cream machine
This is my own recipe but it works - it's easy, does not have eggs, but most importantly is delicious
Lightly beat 450 ml of double cream until it is just beginning to 'flop' - the second this happens - STOP BEATING
Gently add 250 ml of Greek yogurt and then carefully swirl in 300 grams of apricot conserve, or any other sweetened fruit mixture or jam that is not firm.
Almonds compliment apricots so I added a small liqueur glass of Amaretto. I understand that alcohol helps to keep ice-cream soft. This makes a litre.
Churn as per your machines instructions.
If you don't have a machine you can place the mixture straight into a lidded container in the freezer and keep mixing it yourself from time to time.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar