Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Crochet Sweater

I am all out of words today. My head is ringing from screen time: home learning for my girls and online learning for my pupils. I just wanted to let you know that nine balls of Sublime DK tweed are on my back and not in my yarn basket and that has kind of cheered me along today. The clematis is going over and actually looks better in the photo than in real life! Photos with lock down hair and no make up will continue henceforth...
 






The pattern is from the DK bumper book of crochet. It is called the cropped sweater but I made longer sleeves that taper to the wrists. I love it. The wool was a bargain at £1.50 a ball some three years ago!

I hope you are all safe and well. Thanks for dropping by. Jo xxxxx

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar